[Healeys] Spam

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 16 12:08:47 MST 2021

John:  My problem is trying to block them.  Earthlink catches a few and alerts me.  It also provides the option to block the sender or block the domain.  If I try one and receive a similar e-mail, I try the other.  In some cases they keep on coming.  All they need to do is change one letter or one special character in their address.  Just a few of the serious contenders are contact at ..., from at ..., info at ..., newslwtter.agentprov..., office at ..
. .
(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031