[Healeys] Ash Tray

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 15 15:21:48 MST 2021

G’day

The standard fitting to Austin-Healeys is always interesting. As can be seen from the attached there is no ashtray fitted to the Austin-Healey 100 BN3/1. The gearbox tunnel consists of five separate steel and aluminium pieces and when it was cobbled up by the DHMC they made no provision for it.

Conversely with our Healey Saloon there are three ashtrays, two for the rear seat passengers and one for the front, but thankfully there are no cupholders.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia