[Healeys] Master Cylinder Packing Shims

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 10:45:30 MST 2021

I /think/--not sure--the packing washer is the one that goes under the
C-clip, which keeps the guts of the M/C inside. If it wasn't fitted, the
first time you applied the brakes the innards could spill out on the
floorboard.

My BJ8 came with a packing 'pieces' under the clutch cylinder, but I
forgot to put it back in once and haven't missed it.

Bob