[Healeys] overdrive problem

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue May 11 05:29:08 MDT 2021

My gut feeling is the new O-ring(s) are binding enough to prevent the
solenoid from pulling up the lever (though the solenoid is likely pretty
strong). Did you adjust the solenoid throw 'by the book?' That is known
to be a less reliable way to adjust than setting the height of the
operating valve.

re: "... o-ring on pax side was flat and replacement was round ..."

Are we talking cross-sections?

Bob