[Healeys] Negative ground SU fuel pump question

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 08:30:25 MDT 2021

Kees,

Thank you for sharing your wealth of information.  I have printed many of
your past posts about SU fuel pumps because I have a number of Healeys and
a number of original SU fuel pumps, most of which need to be rebuilt.  I
much prefer to rebuild, and save, an original Healey component than to
purchase a new piece. Plus, I get the satisfaction of learning and
mastering new (to me) technology.

This forum and the listers that contribute are an invaluable resource.
Thank you all.

Richard