[Healeys] Vapor lock gas

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 19:36:07 MDT 2021

I was happy to get 92 Octane gas for my Harley Davidson back when I bought
it 20 years ago.  A few years later 92 Octane disappeared. We were told it
was very expensive to get that one more point of octane, so they
discontinued it.  If you now where to go, you can get Shell premium (91
octane) for $4.05 per gallon.  Not sure how much longer that price will
last though.
Mike MacLean