[Healeys] Vapor lock gas

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat May 8 18:10:59 MDT 2021

"... $2.41 per litre for premium 98 octane petrol ..."

Before us Yankees get all excited, I believe this is per the 'research'
method. In the 'States we use the average of the research and motor
methods, and there's generally a 7-8 octane point spread between the
two, so this would be equivalent to 93-94-octane here.

"... NO ethanol content ..."

Now, THIS gets me excited! I presume NZ doesn't have corn
mega-agribusiness shoving their product into our cars.

Bob