[Healeys] your trip to Conclave - Down 395?

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:20:02 MDT 2021

I said as much in my other post. I appreciate the concern, but this is well
thought out. I have some health challenges and I do not know If I can do a
trip like this again, my Doc today said yes I will, but that said this is a
great time to be driving 395 and 1 or 101 coming home. I want to avoid
large trucks and yutzes. and heat. I will be in the North Bay area for
three or four nights and then home up the coast. It can take two or three
days if need be. I teach one class online, All I need is interent to log in
and grade their work.
Any route is an adventure in these cars,fortunately I can fix or at least
diagnose almost any problem and my AAA will tow me up to 200 miles. see you
all there
Ira Erbs
Milwaukie,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words