[Healeys] conclave

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 10:53:54 MDT 2021

Howdy all,
I will be driving down to Conclave through Klamath Falls,or and then hwy
395 south to Big Bear Lake, Any listers planning to attend and will be on
the same route? I'll be in Kfalls 5/13.
Let me know if you want to join up? I'm driving solo and wouldn't mind some
company. Plan to stay in Carson City, the Inyokern and then to BBL. Not
sure exactly as I have no idea how many road hours man and machine can
handle.
If not hope to some of you there
Ira Erbs
Milwaukie,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words