[Healeys] 100 Battery Conversion

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Wed May 5 15:22:44 MDT 2021

Michael

I am not near my car to send pics etc but I use a batt with side posts
which makes insulating the top of the batt from the lid unnecessary.  I
don't believe you will find a 12 volt batt that will fit in the original
trays and will have to fashion or buy an aftermarket tray or bracket.

Best-Michael Oritt