[Healeys] Dip Switch

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Sun May 2 08:48:42 MDT 2021

The bracket that secures the dip switch to the floor is secured by 2 screws, one above and below the switch itself on the bracket feet.  The switch is then secured to the bracket by 2 screws from the back side.  Hence, you have to remove the whole unit to get the switch out.  The 3 wires are secured to the switch by screw terminals.  Be sure to note the position of each color wire.  Getting to the bracket screws is a pain.  A long extension and U-joint or swivel adapter help.

Here’s a photo showing the bracket mounting screws.  You can also see the switch mounting screws protruding through the switch plate.  (I fabricated a dead pedal that mounts under the dip switch bracket, so you can ignore the extraneous metal bits.)

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7