[Healeys] Rear brake adjustment

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Mon Mar 29 16:51:34 MDT 2021

Handbrake adjustment is a totally different item. Stretched cable or
wrong cable? max adjustment on threaded rod? Adjustment procedure in
book.
Did you grease the adjuster and oil the felts on the steady posts?
Both springs are the same or the one closest to the adjuster could be
shorter (sometimes) and they rub on the shoes-that's ok. Hank

Healeys"