[Healeys] 100 original tires

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 11:59:11 MDT 2021

The attached 1954 Dunlop ad may be of interest.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

    On Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 11:43:16 p.m. EDT, Henry G Leach via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> wrote:

 I have original Dunlop Road Speed 590 x 15 (H) bias ply tires on my early 100. Purchased from Dunlop dealer at Vintage Tires, Nova Scotia, Canada Five tires $1600, made from the original molds in England. They are tubeless (but use tubes inside), nylon and look period correct but ride like hell. I show the car with these.  I keep the car on tire protectors and have a spare set of wheels and Michelin X 165-15 radials for whenever I am able to safely drive the 100 again. Hank