[Healeys] 100 original tires

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Wed Mar 24 21:42:41 MDT 2021

I have original Dunlop Road Speed 590 x 15 (H) bias ply tires on my
early 100. Purchased from Dunlop dealer at Vintage Tires, Nova Scotia,
Canada Five tires $1600, made from the original molds in England. They
are tubeless (but use tubes inside), nylon and look period correct but
ride like hell. I show the car with these. I keep the car on tire
protectors and have a spare set of wheels and Michelin X 165-15
radials for whenever I am able to safely drive the 100 again. Hank

Healeys"