[Healeys] BN2 screw in the center of the dash

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 23:21:28 MDT 2021

Yep. And, the original screw is chromed posidriv, with a slightly
oversized--the screw is a #10 IIRC--chrome washer. I noted this when we
tore down our BN2 for restoration, and promised myself I'd not lose
these. I lost them (and have never found proper replacements).

You can sorta see them in this grainy photo (I /shoulda/ took more).

Bob