[Healeys] brake fluid

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Thu Mar 18 03:37:32 MDT 2021

My kit did no have a cap that fitted. (AH 3000). I cannot recall the exact
sequence, but I telephoned Gunson's and they sent me a selection which
included the correct one.
So, they are out there; they fit and they're available.
I suppose you could just order an extra cap(s) when you order the kit...
I like the Eezibleed. I overpressurized the first time that I used it and
probably put more air into the system than I took out. You only need enough
psi to push the fluid from one end of the car to the other.
Simon