[Healeys] brake fluid

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 02:21:35 MDT 2021

Hi Roland -

I get around this problem by fitting the ezibleed plastic cap, then
cinching it down with two medium sized speed clamps that clamp at the
ezibleed lid and at the bottom of the reservoir.  Doing this, however,
seems I need to double up the lid seal to get a good seal.    Also,
using something to keep the upper tips of the clamps holding above the
reservoir cap is helpful as they can slide off,  but not necessary.  This
keeps the lid from leaking or popping off.

Best,

Alan