[Healeys] Ebay - Bizarre

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 19:27:09 MST 2021

Bob -

The bizarre thing is I believe the whole thing began with a mainland seller
(who I purchased a small thing from) and they never delivered.  When they
never delivered, I gave them a bad eBay rating.  That dishonest seller then
asked that if I change my rating to good, they would refund my money.  That
request made me angry, so I reported the conversation to eBay that a seller
was holding my refund ransom to change their rating to good.  Well, why
would I change the rating to good to get my money back? So in effect I
would give them a good rating for not delivering what they promised.  Crazy.

Oh well, this is the internets.  Easy enough to just make a new account.

Cheers,

Alan