[Healeys] Overheating

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:09:44 MST 2021

Darryl -

A very good idea.  My '59 Jag Mk IX has this plate below the radiator and I
can confirm that car never overheats.  The downside is you have to remove
it to drain the radiator, so Jag installed a little lever on the radiator
to open the spigot... but idiot radiator shops always remove these levers
so now are hard to find.