[Healeys] Overheating

Roger Grace roggrace at telus.net
Sat Mar 6 22:48:28 MST 2021

Pump is the Australian Davies, Craig. Purchased it from Summit in 2018 and
have had it installed for over 2 years now. Paid $188 at the time. Bought
the basic EWP 80 and none of their controllers that they push. No need for
a fancy controller IMO if you are retaining the existing mechanical one and
only using it for traffic duty.  I have a relay and a switch under the dash
that controls the EWP and an electric fan as well. If the engine is really
hot I leave the pump on for a minute or so after shutting down. See link to
the pump manufacturer. Also photo of it installed - not too easy to
distinguish - it is circular and black below the steering column.

https://daviescraig.com/electric-water-pumps