[Healeys] 100 rocker shaft question

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 02:26:20 MST 2021

Just some feedback on this  -

Basically, you should install the banjo bolt w/oil feed pipe onto the
rocker BEFORE installing the rocker onto the head.  This will make sure the
banjo doesn't strip out the pedestal when it doesn't line up with the
rocker shaft oil feed hole.

I was able to source a new pedestal, and it went on no problem.  The outer
pedestals are a slight interference fit and was tapped off with a plastic
mallot, the inner pedestals come right off.

All fixed now.

Alan