[Healeys] 100 choke

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 20:26:48 MDT 2021

Mark said:  "The choke on my BN2, which appears to be the same as on a BN1,
certainly has a CW quarter turn function, but I have never needed to use it.
"
Neither have I, and I suspect this is a function of friction between the
jacket and cable, probably caused by corrosion and/or gunk accumulated over
the years.
Disconnecting the cable from the choke levers and giving it a good
cleaning/lubrication is probably in order but like Mark mine seems to
function well in its present state of (dis)repair.

Best--Michael Oritt