[Healeys] Electric Issue

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Sun Jun 13 18:05:09 MDT 2021

Price-just a quick guess. BJ8s with a wood dashes need good grounds
from each instrument. Check to make sure there is a black wire on the
Tach and Speedo mounting lug, and that they read ohms to ground. (less
than 5 ohms on wire). There is also a small u-shaped connector on the
tach that must be properly installed to function correctly.
Additionally, unlike an ammeter, your volt meter also needs to be
grounded. It reads battery pos to neg where the ammeter is a series
connection to the regulator. Hank

Healeys"