[Healeys] Odd Overdrive Problem

Jay Holekamp jholekamp at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 4 13:59:17 MDT 2021

If you decide to do an overdrive oil pressure test I can supply an OD Oil Pressure Test Gauge Set:
For details go to:

https://tinyurl.com/OD-oil-gauge

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 07:19:52 -0400
From: Michael Salter <michaelsalter at gmail.com>
To: John Spaur <jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net>
Cc: healeys <healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Odd Overdrive Problem

That sounds like a worn accumulator or failed accumulator body "O" rings to
me John.
To confirm the diagnosis I would recommend doing an overdrive oil pressure
test.