[Healeys] OD Switch

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 08:03:31 MDT 2021

Intriguing  ...  In the original wiring the switch supplied power to the W1
terminal of the relay.
First I would suggest just checking that you have continuity with the
switch in what you think is the on position. Also check that neither of the
wires are shorting to ground, although that should result in a blown fuse.
There is a system where the switch actually grounds the relay power to
activate the overdrive but that type does not use a throttle switch.
This has to be a simple problem  ... time to get out the 12 volt test light.