[Healeys] OD Switch

R. Lindsay 050.rpl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 07:42:52 MDT 2021

But it worked fine before the trans/od rebuild and hasn’t been touched until I plugged the wires back together. It’s only a two pole on and off switch. I have reversed the two wire to see if that changes anything but it doesn’t.

This, I think, is pretty basic. I don’t get it.

Price Lindsay

Cell: 630-841-6300
Email: 050.rpl at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone