[Healeys] Overdrive pressure drop

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Jul 30 11:50:36 MDT 2021

Sounds to me like your hydraulics are OK; sounds more electrical to me.
I had similar symptoms with an intermittent OD relay; I fixed it in a
hotel room in Canada by opening up the relay and filing the points (and
replaced it when I got home).

I suspect--and it's only a guess--that you get the drop out/in symptom
at lower revs because most of us--racers aside--spend the vast majority
of time cruising at 2-2.5K RPM, so you get that symptom in that regimen
more often.

Bob