[Healeys] Overdrive query

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Wed Jul 28 15:45:55 MDT 2021

Hi,

Attached is Del Border's excellent work on, you guessed it, the overdrive.
Doubtless, you've all got a copy.

Page 4, illustration 6.9. Can anyone tell me what the second handwritten
figure is? ie, "Increase this dimension from 0.125" to ?????".

And...Page 5, paragraph starting, "Now to get the pressure." Does anyone
have the precise dimensions of these washers? ie 1/16" thick by ????" wide?

Lastly, has anyone tried these two mods?

Page 6's work the springs is interesting but OTT for my purposes!

Thanks,

Simon