[Healeys] Fuel Senders and gauges - again!

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 19:27:19 MDT 2021

I rather like my Mustang's digital gauge cluster. This is 'Sport+' mode;
mileage, tire pressure, navigation readouts are also available. Other
modes include Track, Drag, Ice/Snow and Normal.

But, the nannies do quit working sometimes when the car gets heat-soaked
(which, of course, never happens at the dealer's shop).

bs