[Healeys] No spark

Joseph Costa healey53 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 11:34:45 MDT 2021

Just finished changing the head gasket on the '53.  When I went to start it
I had no spark.  I've followed the procedure for checking the circuit
outlined in the service  manual and all checks - one curious item is the
check across the points.  The manual says "if you get a reading" which I do
but it is only .19 volts.
  On a side note my grandson was playing with the cap and swapped the coil
wire with #2.  Is it possible I blew the condenser when I tried to start it
the first time?
Any all all suggestions appreciated.  TIA

Joe
#923 Coronet Cream