[Healeys] Main batter cable

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 15:25:58 MDT 2021

Got under my car yesterday to see if I could remove the angle drive from my
Toyota 5 spd.  Could not reach it with two wheels on jack stands, but did
notice the insulation on my now positive main cable had a section about an
inch and a half where the insulation had warn away and bare metal was
exposed just ahead of a clamp holding to the frame. Not sure how I did not
short out the car. I wrapped it with black electrical tape until I can
replace the wire. I had angels looking out for me on my trip to Conclave.

Ira Erbs
1959 AH 100-6
1967 MGB
Milwaukie, OR