[Healeys] BJ8 Rear Brake

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 6 09:45:11 MDT 2021

Neil,

I'd start with the wheel cylinder as that's what was replaced. What are
you using for brake fluid?  Some master cylinders that I've bought from
Moss aren't compatible with DOT 5 - voids the warranty.  Don't know if
that applies to their wheel cylinders or not.

If you change the rubber hose, you ought to make sure the metal line is
clear too.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar