[Healeys] BJ8 Rear Brake

Healey 67healey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:34:35 MDT 2021

Hi Bob,

 No, I didn't pull the new wheel cylinder apart before install (never heard
of that one before). The bleeding went fine, and the piston obviously moves
out ok - it's just the lack of retracting that is the problem.
 So to confirm, noone thinks it's the hose (b/c the passenger side works
fine), correct?

Thanks in advance