[Healeys] Louvered bonnet

Charles Schott schottc at knology.net
Thu Jan 28 16:27:36 MST 2021

I'm doing a louvered bonnet on my BN1, as well as triangular vents in the front fenders. I have headers that are wrapped and a heat shield installed. Even in Northwest Florida, I'm not expecting an overheating problem. My BT7 will run all day at 185 F in normal traffic. I don't have thermostats in any of my old British sports cars.

Regards,

Charlie