[Healeys] Spark Plugs

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:52:50 MST 2021

I know it’s heresy but louvered hood and or rally vents on the wings might help cool the engine compartment?

Regards,
Richard C
BN7 440

On Jan 27, 2021, at 17:30, Don via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> wrote:

 So to push this to the next level . With a 67 BJ8 with electronic ignition, in the Florida heat , is 32 gap or 30 ? And how much advance ?  With DW headers  , ceramic coated , and his 2 inch exhaust system and AHSPARES tubular intake manifold, which I had ceramic coated  😊  I’m still getting a lot of heat vapor lock . I’ve wrapped the headers , wrapped the fuel lines , and installed Joe Couture SU float bowl insulation wraps . Along with a new AHSPARES radiator and an electric fan , pusher in front of the radiator. And in minimal traffic, I still have to deal with vapor lock . When I did the frame off restoration 10 years ago , I used a AHSPARES electronic fuel pump . Any thoughts or comments?
      Thanks , Don

Sent from my iPhone