[Healeys] Original conception, bent over together, spread open and bent over, or twisted

sentenac.rw at gmail.com sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 22:21:16 MST 2021

Well, maybe no one has responded yet so I'll offer what I can.
Rolling the tabs up around the jaws of needle nose pliers has some
advantages.  You can undo it and loosen or remove the beading in case
you have some repainting to do.  Rolling gives you some torque in
pulling the beading down into place.  It gets the tabs out of the way
without tempting you to cut them short.  All to one side or the other
or one each on either side depending on the physical situation the tab
is in.

-Roland