[Healeys] Door seal end caps

John OBrien banjojohn at cox.net
Fri Jan 15 13:58:43 MST 2021

Hi :

I am replacing my door seal on my BJ8, and ordered the rubber end caps,
and the metal end caps, as indicated in the Moss catalog.  I have never
been able to figure out how those rubber caps are supposed to fit on the
end of the door seal material, or how they are supposed to be held in
place.  They just don't seem to have the same profile as the end of the
door seal material.  I also have never used the metal end caps, so I
don't know exactly how they are supposed to fit either.  Can someone
send me some pictures or a description that might help me?

Thanks in advance.  I know you guys and gals are a wealth of information.

John O'Brien

'61 bugeye (Lucy)

'65 BJ8 (Madelyn)