[Healeys] Trickle chargers

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 14 14:59:41 MST 2021

I use Battery Tenders on my truck and Healey and are very happy with them.  Battery Tenders monitor and float the charge so prevent overcharging.  They come with either a plug or large alligator clip connection.  I've run a pigtail into the boot of the Healey (I've a BN7 so the battery is not in the boot), and I've a pigtail out the grill and under the rear bumper of my truck to make plugging them in convenient.  Very happy with them.

Bruce Steele
Brea, CA
1960 BN7