[Healeys] Choke question

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 9 08:22:37 MST 2021

I assume that you're talking about the inner cable unraveling.  A good
bicycle shop should be able to cut, or sell you the tool to cut, those
cables.  I'll sometimes tin the end with solder to keep it from
unraveling.  If the individual wires aren't bent, you can sometimes wind
them back in place.

https://www.parktool.com/product/professional-cable-and-housing-cutter-cn-10

Cheers,

Bob Haskell