[Healeys] Seat slide packing piece

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jan 5 23:37:04 MST 2021

Hi, Simon,

FWIW, some repro wooden packers I purchased from AH Spares are 3/8” thick,
whereas the original packers, still in good nick, are ¼”

I was considering taking the thicker (repro) ones to a cabinetmaker to have
him run them through a thicknesser to bring them down to ¼”

I wonder if there was a change to the greater thickness over the production
years.   Facts and figures, anyone?

Mark

Ardmore, NZ