[Healeys] Seat slide packing piece

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 5 23:36:20 MST 2021

The ones my dad made about 18 years ago are about 1/4". Be careful with the
thickness. If the packing pieces are too thick, combined with the floor
insulation, it will make it hard to install the seat runners using the "T"
nuts from underneath the car. The added thickness makes hard to engage the
seat runner bolts. That might be one of the reasons the bolts are often
stripped because when the runners are two high one can only engage a few
threads on the bolts thus they are easily ruined.

John