[Healeys] Fuel sender leak

Charles Rice crice_home at glasgow-ky.com
Sun Jan 3 23:30:09 MST 2021

I installed an aftermarket tank and sender for my BN2 about 10 yrs ago.  Had
constant leaks, I tried silicon gasket, cork, hylomar, sealing washers -
still leaked.

About 3-1/2 yrs ago while in Maryland on business, I took the car to Bruce
at Healey Surgeons for various issues, including the leak.  He installed
original

type cork gasket, new screws with copper washers.  It hasn't leaked since!
He said to always use new copper washers anytime the sender is removed.
YMMV.

Chappy Rice  BN2