[Healeys] 100/4 / A90 old style valve seals

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 13:37:59 MST 2021

Until fairly recent years I had never experienced the breaking up of the
rubber slipper on timing chain tensioners but the engine I recently
disassembled had one that was completely destroyed. Apparently this was the
original tensioner so I'm wondering if these things have a definite life
which originals are now reaching.