[Healeys] 2 post lift

Team.net lawrence.swift at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:10:44 MST 2021

Simon,

I have had a half-rise 2 - post MaxJax for 5 years and should have purchased it much sooner.
Easy to operate and you can get extensions that fit to the arms that raise the car up so the exhaust is not a problem.
The only issue is that I have to jack up the car (AH 3000) before positioning the arms under the frame.

Great from annual maintenance, working on tires, polishing, etc.

Larry