[Healeys] 2 post lift

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Tue Feb 2 11:46:41 MST 2021

A long term plan is to purchase some means of hoisting the Healey up a ways
so I can do whatever underneath.

Preference would be for a 4 post lift but most of those wouldn't fit. And
height is an issue too. Some 2 post lifts would fit for sure. The car would
go through the ceiling before I could stand up underneath but I'd manage.

One worry is the practicality. I've never had the car up on a 2 post lift
anywhere and wonder if it's indeed possible with a Healey 3000. So little
clearance...the exhaust and the silencer etcetc. Anyone doing it?

Simon