[Healeys] Need title to BN6

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 14:32:19 MST 2021

Richard:

I am person who knows that in the USA we have 50 states and many different laws, so strong title laws and regulations in Oregon, Illinois etc. are balanced by other states which only have registration and looser regulations as mentioned in the site I sent you as follows:

Titles vs. registrations

It’s important to note that there are two types of paperwork used to provide a vehicle owner’s proof of ownership. In some states, titles are issued containing an owner’s identity and location and their vehicle, identified by serial number. Other states use a registration method as proof of ownership that is similar to the title procedure. A registration-only state’s official paperwork (registration) can be converted into a title in a state that only issues titles (and vice versa). Title companies aid the process of providing proof of ownership through the registration process in the state of Maine, New Hampshire, Alabama, Georgia or Louisiana, any of which can provide registration for a vehicle, even if a vehicle is not located in that state. That out-of-state registration can usually be transferred to a title or registration in the owner’s home state (the exception being such states as those mentioned above).

The balance of the topic indicates including hiring a professional title company to get the title.

Just trying to help, Hope you are successful in finding a title which will be acceptable.

Regards,

Bob Begani