[Healeys] Quick Jack installed on frame.

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:35:03 MST 2021

I have a QuickJack 5000.  Did any of you guys notice hydraulic fluid in the
air cylinder?  I hang my QuickJacks up against the wall with Quickjack
hangers which make the air valve for the air cylinder orient towards the
floor.  I tried to check the required 40 psi needed to drop the jack slowly
and hydraulic fluid came out of the valve.  Can these leak between the
hydraulic cylinder and the air cylinder?  Is there supposed to be some open
connection between the cylinders?  The last time I checked the psi in the
air cylinder the jack was laying flat on the floor and I did not have any
problem, plus the jack worked as advertised.
Mike MacLean