[Healeys] Quick Jack installed on frame.

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Dec 13 10:10:24 MST 2021

IIRC, not sure, that it said that in my 2008 Mustang's shop manual. I
think that car had the usual iron (steel?) differential housing, but the
tubes to the rear wheels were steel tubes pressed into the pumpkin. I
can see how that could be problematic--esp. if the weight of the wheels,
brakes, etc. was suspended--but I did it several times and the car was
fine when I traded it in at about 124K miles, with the original clutch
and brakes. Healey rear axles, I think, are solid iron so probably not
an issue with them.