[Healeys] Center change gear sticks

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 19:01:26 MST 2021

My '1967' BJ8 was built in Nov. of '66. It has the threaded retaining
pins (don't know what they're called exactly). Seems to me roll pins
would be a PITA to remove, and R&R'ing them a bunch of times might hog
out the holes.

Is it possible your top cover was from an earlier car. Mine has a 'new'
top cover because a really stupid chump* managed to fracture the
original. The replacement had provision for the screws, thankfully.

Bob

* me