[Healeys] Bastuck

David Lodge emmgeeteecee at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 04:20:48 MDT 2021

Well, quite!

    On Mon Aug 30 2021 13:27:44 GMT-0700 (PDT), David Lodge via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> wrote:

 Being German, I imagine that the quality is first-rate.  They have the best darned Healey catalogue I've ever seen!

    On Sunday, 29 August 2021, 07:01:03 GMT-7, Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net> wrote:

  In the second illustration on BPN it shows a (claimed) larger scalloped area on the impeller. Sounds reasonable but, according to Moss, it won't fit the original heater cutoff valve, which I have and would like to keep (one from Moss is almost $180).